Hulu Live TV is a streaming service where you can enjoy watching all the episodes live. There are more than 75 channels that you can see by paying just $69.99 per month. In this package, you will see 32 top cable channels and sports channels. You can also binge on Disney Bundle, Disney +, and ESPN+ without paying any extra money.
You also get the advantage of recording live episodes so that you can see them when you are free. With Hulu Live + you can add an extra TV and can see it on two screens. Hulu also gives an option to add unlimited screens so you can add that also to your subscription and can watch it on unlimited screens.
How to watch Hulu live on Smart TV?
With Hulu Live TV, you can binge your favorite episodes live with friends and family. Further, if you are engaged somewhere, you can also record them and watch them later on. Hulu Live TV can be connected to Smart TV also. So, let us see how we can connect Smart TV with Hulu Live:
- Firstly, open Hulu Live TV.
- After you have successfully signed up for the Hulu app, move on to the home screen of your LG/SAMSUNG or any brand Smart TV.
- On your Smart TV, locate the app store, and type “Hulu Live TV” to begin the search process.
- In addition to this, chose “Add to Screen” to begin the process of installation of the app.
- Further, wait for the completion of installation and after completion, Sign in to your Hulu Live TV.
- Once, everything is done. Finally, you can enjoy watching Hulu Live TV.
Once the process is finished, pay the monthly subscription to enjoy your favorite app on Smart TV.
How to set up Hulu Live on Smart TV?
To set up a Hulu Live on your Smart TV. You have to create your account first and for that, you ought to follow all the given steps carefully:
- The first and foremost step is to open the Hulu website.
- Now, “log in” to your Hulu account or create a new account.
- Further, click the option of free trial and in case you have opened the live TV browser then, for your live TV plan click on the “Select” button.
- Additionally, add all the information to create your account.
- After that tap “Continue”.
- Moving ahead, now fill in the card details carefully and check it twice for payment.
- At the end select “ Submit”.
Moving forward, if you already have an account and want to have Hulu+ Live TV(Ads or No Ads). Follow all the steps to set the Hulu Live TV on your Smart TV:
- To begin with, open the Hulu website.
- After opening the website log in your account by adding necessary information. To add you can use the Facebook ID or type the user ID and password of your Hulu account.
- To move to settings, click on the initials of your name that you can see on the top right corner of the page.
- Further, Tap “Account”.
- In addition to this, drop down the subscription panel and select “Manage Plan”.
- Now, your current subscription plan is visible on the screen, and many other plans that you can opt for.
- Moving further, Click on the plan that you want to choose for your Hulu Live TV.
- Choose the “Review” option to see the changes that you have done and tap “Confirm”.
By following all these points with the utmost care, you can take the subscription of the Hulu Live TV and connect to your Smart TV after locating the Hulu Live TV on it and add the app to the screen after successfully installing it on TV. This is how you can set the Hulu Live TV on your Smart TV.
Can you watch Hulu live on a Smart TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu live on your Smart TV. It may be Samsung, LG, or any other branded Smart TV.. You have to subscribe to the Hulu live app and select the plan as per your budget and requirement. You can also add screens from two to unlimited and can enjoy the full family entertainment and watch all the Live episodes at anytime. There are more than 50 channels that you can watch, you just need internet, subscription and a device that support the Hulu Live TV app.
Will Hulu live work on any Smart TV?
Hulu latest app works with almost all the Smart TV. You can enjoy your favourite episodes on your TV after completing the installation process and connecting Hulu Live TV with your Smart TV. The service of Hulu Live TV is also available at Amazon Fire Stick and various other devices. For Instance: Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Mac, or even Play Station.