If you plan to know “how to transfer Apple pay to Chime,” then we can tell you that money transfer can be done in two ways- standard and instant transfers. To do instant transfers, from Apple pay to Chime follow the below steps:
How to transfer money from Apple pay to chime card instantly?
Step 1:- Open the Apple pay wallet from your iPhone.
Step 2:- Click on Apple Cash card.
Step 3:- Further click on the three dots which denotes the More button.
Step 4:- Click on Transfer to Bank.
Step 5:- Enter the amount you prefer to transfer
Step 6:- Then click on Next button.
Step 7:- Click on Instant Transfer option.
Step 8:- Click on the Chime card to select it and also the billing information for your card.
Instant transfer would be done in 30 minutes. But there might be a little percentage of tax deductions when using instant transfer scheme.
Similarly, standard transfers can also be done but this process does not deduct taxes and takes 2-3 days.
Next, we would tell you, how to send money from Apple pay to chime using standard transfers.
From the Apple Pay wallet, click on Apple Cash card.
- From there click on the three dots which represents the Settings tab.
- Click Transfer to Bank.
- Put in the amount you desire to transfer and then click on Next.
- Further, click on 1-3 Business days.
- Either confirm by click on either of the verification methods- Face ID, Touch ID, or a simple passcode.
- Click on Money Transfer.
- Wait for 1-3 days to get the money transferred.
Also Check Does cash app Have any free ATM.
How to transfer money from chime to Apple pay?
Chime helps mobile payment apps for money transfer to Apple Pay.
The Chime card can be used to make instant or standard transfers to Apple Pay.
How to connect chime to Apple pay?
Chime offers mobile banking services, and almost 1,20,000 users are using it securely for FDIC-approved spending and saving accounts.
Here are the steps…
- Add the Chime card to Apple Pay by capturing the card details with the iSight camera or do a manual entry.
- Add a Credit or debit card in your Apple Pay account by clicking on the tab
- After adding the Card users can easily start transferring money.
Can you transfer money from Apple pay to Chime?
Yes, money can be easily transferred from Apple Pay to Chime either by direct or standard transfers.
For those individuals who are 13 years and above, transferring money from Apple Cash to a bank account or a Visa card using the Instant transfer option.
Can you transfer money from Chime to Apple pay?
Yes, transferring money from Chime to Apple pay is possible for individuals who are 18 years of age or above.