With the words shifting to online payment for safer and faster transactions, several apps have hit the market, yet few apps have managed to sustain.
Speaking of apps that have sustained, a few that comes to every Indian’s mind are Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Phone Pay, and Paytm.
From this array of apps, Amazon Pay has several unique features that have impressed consumers all over the country. However, there is one small drawback each and everyone has faced with this app.
You might have tried reaching out to their customer support team but will be disappointed with their reply:
“Currently, we do not allow Amazon Pay balance to be transferred to your bank account or Paytm. But they will surely work on it in the future”
After endless trials and missed attempts, you have finally ended up in the right place. Through this article, you will find out six different ways to send amazon pay balance to paytm.
How to send amazon’s pay balance to Paytm in India?
- Search for that eccomerce app that accepts payment through AmazonPay. One of the best apps is the Club Factory app.
- Sign up or Log in to the app.
- Proceed to place an order for any item. Preferably the cost of the item should be around the amount you would like to withdraw from your Amazon Pay account.
- Once you have reached the payment stage, enter Amazon Pay as your preferred payment option.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes before canceling it.
- The purchase amount will reflect on the wallet of your chosen e-commerce app.
- You can then choose the withdrawal option.
- On your screen, you will see many withdrawal alternatives. Choose Paytm as your preferred platform for transferring funds.
Just Dial Website.
- Visit the Just dial website.
- Sign up for Just Dial or Login using your Google or Facebook account.
- There will be a see more option on the home page. Simply click on it.
- Through Justdial, one can easily pay bills. Select the recharge and pay bills option available on the website.
- From there, several options will appear on your screen. You need to select the Operator of Fastag and then choose the Paytm Payment Bank Fastag.
- The next step involves providing your mobile number and vehicle number.
- Next, the payment page will appear on your screen. Enter 500 INR and choose Amazon Pay as your desired payment method.
- The website will ask you to visit your amazon Pay app and pay INR 500. Proceed with that.
- After making the payment cut the amount from Amazon Pay and transfer the amount to your Paytm wallet.
- Visit Zingoy’s official website.
- Sign up for Zingoy or log in using your Google or Facebook account.
- From there, you will have two options Zingoy gift card or a Paytm gift card. Choose a Paytm gift card.
- Proceed to pay with the UPI QR code option
- A QR code will appear on the screen. Scan the code on your Amazon pay app and buy the gift card.
- Install the Snapay app
- Sign up on the Snapay app.
- The app will need to check your phone number by sending you an OTP.
- Fill in the number and the OTP.
- Furthermore, you have to enter your address and finally submit the details.
- Fill up your banking information.
- Enter the amount you expect to send to your bank account.
- Select the Amazon Pay balance as your mode of payment.
- You will be directed to Amazon to log in. Enter your credentials.
Soon, your mentioned bank account will be credited with the money you have withdrawn from axon pay. However, you will have to pay 2.99% for your transaction on Snapay.
- Visit the official website of NAFA. You can simply search for nafa.in.
- Sign up for NAFA or log in using your Google or Facebook account.
- From there, select the sell gift card option.
- Then go for the BookMyShow option and mention the required details of your gift card, including the expiry date, voucher price, etc.
- Once you sell the gift card, you can find your money in the “My Fund” section.
- Check out the top right corner to view a menu option
- From the menu option, scroll to find the “My Funds” option
- If you want to receive the payment on Paytm, provide your Paytm account details.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of Cansell.
- Sign up or log in to the official website of the Cansell app.
- Visit the main page. Find the sell gift card option over the main page and select it.
- There you will get a drop-down. From the drop-down, there will be several options. You have to choose Amazon as the gift card you want to sell.
- Next, the website needs you to fill out your Amazon pay gift card information. Fill it out.
- Next, you have to set the selling price.
- The app will get to work and review your ad. After approval, it will be published.
There will be multiple bids. Talk to them, negotiate, and finalize the price at which you want to sell. While considering the payment mention Paytm as your preferred platform. Once you have received your payment on Paytm, the customer support team from the app will contact you for the coupon code of your gift card.
Please note that Cansell charges 1% of transactions made on the app.
Can I transfer the amazon pay balance to the Paytm wallet?
Several apps in the market can come in handy while transferring the Amazon Pay balance to your Paytm wallet. The tricks noted above can surely help you out in transferring the funds to your Paytm wallet.
Is it possible to transfer the amazon pay balance to Paytm?
Although Amazon does not have the feature to transfer the Amazon Pay balance to Paytm or bank accounts, one can try out the above-mentioned tested methods to move their money. Some of the methods through third-party apps can charge you, while if you folly other methods such as proceeding through e-commerce websites, you don’t have to spend a penny.