what is SASSA r350 grant application online 2021?
The South African Social Security grant application 2021 is a government initiative run by the South African Social Security Agency. R350 remuneration is being given to all those deeply affected by COVID-19. It is being offered to people for six months. People, who have lost jobs during the pandemic, are underprivileged, or suffer from some temporary disability can apply for these grants.
How to SASSA r350 grant application online 2021 apply?
Applications can now be sent through multiple sources- Whatsapp (082 046 8553), the SRD website, and the SASSA chatbot. To apply online for the SASSA grant, you will have to click on the official website link: https//srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Register with the website, create an account and look for the social grant forms segment on the left side.
- Fill in your details on the form as per instructions.
- Add your social ID number, name, gender, information about any disability, bank details, contact and address proof.
- Explain the situation for which you are requesting the grant.
- Submit the form once the application process is complete after agreeing to their terms and conditions.
Application requirements are to be fulfilled by the candidates applying for the grant.
- Applicants must be residing within the periphery of the Republic of South Africa. They can be refugees but must be registered with the Home Affairs database. People with special permits or those who have exemption dispensation permissions can also apply for the grant.
- They must be unemployed, between 18 and 59 years of age.
- The applicants are not receiving social grants from other platforms like UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund), NSFAS (National Student Financial Aid Scheme), and any other COVID-19 funds.
- They must not reside in a subsidized or government-funded residence.
How to check Sassa r350 grant application online 2021 status Link?
You can Whatsapp them or contact them online or on their toll-free call centre number to check the status of your application. Click the below link to check your application status.
- From the website, move down to the application status.
- Fill in the required fields, click on Submit tab.
You can see the status of your application in the given segment.
How to Check Sassa r350 grant application online 2021 balance?
The SASSA grant is sent to your linked bank account primarily so that you can check your online balance from your bank. Go online and log in to your bank to find out the SASSA balance in your account.
Sassa r350 grant application online 2021 Whatsapp Number?
Send a message from your Whats app number to 082 046 8553 for all queries. If already applied, applicants must use the same mobile number used in your application.
September Payment Dates?
The September grant dates are already over, but they were, as given below.
- Elderly grants were given on 3rd September 2021.
- Grants for disability were given on 06th September 2021.
- Foster care, child support and care dependency grants were provided on 07th September 2021.
The SASSA grants are provided every month for six-months to beneficiaries. If you are in South Africa and need to apply for the grant, read about the essential information to understand more about the grant process.