What is a loyalty card plus?
The loyalty card plus collaborated with 300 establishments around the country to bring you exclusive savings and discounts on anything from groceries to tuition to hospital bills to gas to restaurant bills.
How to apply for Pag ibig loyalty card plus online?
Enrollment Arranged by the Employer:
Employees can be enrolled in the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus at the convenience of their workplaces by scheduling the process ahead of time. In this manner:
- Fulfilling Following Requirement-
- Pag-lBIG Plus Enrollment Kiosks are requested.
- Employee’s Intent on Obtaining the Pag-lBIG Loyalty Card Plus.
- Send these forms to your local Pag-IBIG Fund branch, either in hardcopy or via email, and they will be processed.
- To ensure that your employees are prepared on the planned day, ensure that they have completed their Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus Application Forms. Please ask them to make a photocopy of one legitimate identity (ID) card for your records.
- Your staff will then send their respective application forms to our accredited bank operator, together with the associated card charge, to complete the process.
- After their photo and biometrics have been taken, they will be asked to authenticate the information that our accredited bank operator has encoded.
- That’s it! Their Pag-ibig Loyalty Card Plus will arrive shortly.
Also Check:- How to activate Pag ibig loyalty card plus?
How to apply loyalty card plus Union bank?
Members can get the Quick Card at a Union Bank kiosk at certain SSS branches for same-day processing. In addition to SSS Diliman and Pasig Shaw, 16 SSS branches will have booths.
Following are requisites to fill the application form-
- Membership category to mention clearly.
- Member’s personal details to be updated.
- Address and Contact details to fill carefully.
- Members to mention their present employment details. (Use separate sheet if more than one employer)
- Member to mention the date of pag-ibig fund membership registered with the previous employer.
How to check Application Status?
Customers can apply easily for a loyalty card plus through the application. However, if you still have any queries related to the status of your loyalty card plus application or anything else, you can directly call them at 8-724-4244 or write a mail at [email protected].
How long does the application process take?
The processing of your card can take only an hour or 45 days, depending on your preference (depending on your location or which area you applied for the card). You have the choice of picking it up in the branch or having it delivered to your home or at your office address at no additional cost.
Can I apply online for Loyalty Card Plus?
Yes, we can apply online with the following-
1. You can register for the Loyalty Card plus through the online registration system. However, please confirm that you are using the latest version of your browser before proceeding.
2. Completing the pre-registration form is essential.
3. Register online by filling out the registration form.
4. The Member’s Data Form (MDF) should be printed.
5. Check the validity of your Pag-IBIG number.
Is Loyalty Card plus a valid id?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is secondary identification. Members of the Pag-IBIG Fund are strongly encouraged to make use of the loyalty card.
Where can I get a loyalty card plus?
Completing the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus Application Form is essential.
To apply, bring your completed application form to the Pag-IBIG Fund branch of your choice, as well as a photocopy of one valid identity (ID) card.
Pay the PHP 125 card fee to Pag-certified IBIG’s bank operator, corresponding to the equivalent card fee.