What is pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online application form?
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched originally in 2016 to provide smoke-free life to all Indian families. The scheme was started with a budget of 8,000 Cr INR to offer up to 5 Cr LPG connections to BPL families in rural and urban areas. The government offers free LPG gas connection, free gas stoves, or interest-free loans to purchase gas stoves and free-of-cost refills of 14.2 kg LPG cylinders to households who are still unable to afford proper cooking fuel.
On August 10, 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0. The applications for the PMUY are already ongoing and will close on 30 September 2021.
The eligible household can opt for Ujjwala Yojana 2021 free gas cylinder apply online option.
How to pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online apply 2021?
One female member of every household can apply for the PMUY online. The application for the Ujjwala Yojana free gas cylinder apply online bis available at the official portal.
The eligibility of the households will be determined on the following basis:
- Women of BPL families in rural and urban areas who are above 18 years are considered eligible.
- Those women who fall under the Socio-Economic Caste Census, conducted in 2011.
- BPL households who do not have an existing LPG gas connection.
- BPL households in rural and urban areas.
Pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online application status check?
After completing the application form and submitting it online, people can check the application status at the pmuy.gov.in website.
Pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online apply 2021 last date?
The last date of submitting the completing application form online is 30 September 2021.
How to do pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana form fill up?
- Eligible households can apply for the PMUY scheme at the official portal.
- After visiting the official website, you can click on the application link to get the online form.
- Here you have to fill up all your details and upload the supporting documents.
- Then, you can submit the documents online.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the nearest CSC, fill-up the form, and submit it there.
Applicants have to provide the following documents:
- BPL certificate acquired either from the Gram Panchayat or Municipality.
- Address Proof
- KYC document
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Women of BPL families can avail free LPG cylinders in rural areas of India.
- People can buy stoves on interest-free loans.
- The first LPG cylinder and stove will be available free of cost to the users of this scheme.
- BPL families can also get refills from time to time.