What is cds 2 application?
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited applications for the CDS II 2021. The application form needs to be filled in two phases- Phase I and Phase II. They have announced the CDS II applications on the UPSC website upsc.gov.in. The CDS II applications are being invited for conducting examinations to screen candidates for admissions to the Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Officers Training Academy.
The first session of the biannual CDS exam has already been conducted this year and now the notification for the second session has been released. The registrations for CDS II 2021 have already begun on the official website and the registration window opened on August 4, 2021, and will remain open till August 24, 2021. Candidates can pay the application fee offline till 11:59 pm on August 23, 2021; however, those candidates who are paying the fee online can pay up to August 24.
cds 2 2021 application form last date
The last date for applying for CDS II applications online is August 24, 2021. For those who wish to withdraw their online application, the withdrawal window would open from 31 August 2021 to 6 September 2021. The date of examination for the phase 2 CDS exam is 14 November 2021.
How to get cds 2 2021 application form?
You can get it from any online portal which routes you to the CDS Phase I and Phase II form filling process on payment of the application fees.
How to do cds 2 application registration?
- Visit the official website of upsc.gov.in and click on the part-I link to register for the CDS II exams.
- You can enter your details, address, and educational qualification to apply for CDS II online.
- Next, you can choose the preferred branch for which they are applying.
- After this, you can submit the registration form and upon successful registration completion, you will get the registration ID.
cds 2 application registration date
The registration window is opened from 4 August 2021 to 24 August 2021.
cds 2 2021 application form eligibility
- Candidates must be Indian nationals or should be a subject of Nepal or a person of Indian origin who migrated from a specific country who will permanently settle in India.
- IMA or INA applicants must be unmarried.
- Candidates must be physically or mentally fit.
- No permanent body tattoos are acceptable except on the inner side of the forearm.
cds 2 2021 application form fees
For the General category and OBC male candidates, the application fee for the CDS II examination is Rs. 200. For SC/ST/Female candidates, there is no exam fee.