What is kamyab jawan loan application?
The Kamyab Jawan loan applications are open to the youth of Pakistan who wishes to work for a better future. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has opened the Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES) for all. It is aimed at the betterment of the youth and the masses of Pakistan. Under this program, the youth can avail entrepreneurial opportunities.
The program is targeting youths irrespective of their gender. This is in fact, the first time that the masses are being treated equally and gender is not in question. So any youth between the age range of 21 and 45 years can apply for these positions. The age during the time of application must fall within this range as per the CNIC conditions.
The minimum age limit is capped at 18 years for those applying in the field of IT and e-commerce associated businesses. Individuals applying for these programs must have at least a minimum qualification of 10th pass (matriculation) and can have higher degrees.
People wishing to open new MSME businesses can apply under this scheme. They can also apply if they are planning to expand their initial business. The various sectors of agriculture are targeted and people need to apply if they feel the program can benefit them in some way.
People applying for this scheme would benefit in the following ways from it:
- Long-term loans can be sought from the government if that benefits in upscaling the business.
- Short-term loans would also be sanctioned by the government if the need be.
The scheme is being given to the startups and also to existing businesses. Mostly small or medium-term businesses are targeted through loans.
Loans are practical of three types.
- Interest-free loans amounting from 10,000 to 100,000 PKR.
- Loans between 100,000 and 500,000 are called microloans.
- Loans between 500,000 and 5 million PKR fall under the category of small loans.
The loan repayment tenure is almost 8 years. Worth still it, as there is a 25% reservation for women. Almost 25000 internships are available for the people of Pakistan in various districts and states of Pakistan. The application processing takes approximately 30 days.
The eligibility criteria for people apart from their age group, willing to apply for these internships would include;
- Applicants must be at least a 10th pass.
- They must be permanent residents of Pakistan.
- They must possess all the required documents during the application process.
kamyab jawan program loan application form download?
The Kamyab Jawan program loan application form online registration would be available in both English and Urdu and can be downloaded from the Kamyab Jawan official web portal.
How to apply kamyab jawan program application form online?
The Kamyab Jawan program loan application form online registration program is available on the Kamyab Jawan portal. Candidates would have to fill in the application form online and apply through the banks nominated for conducting the program. Verification would be done post-application and then the processing of the application would begin.
How can i track my kamyab jawan loan application?
The online portal is where you can track the application. Once they log in they have to enter the CNIC number which must go in without dashes and then further one would need to enter the mobile number. Next, they have to provide the issuance date of CNIC and the date of birth to check the application status.
kamyab jawan track application status phase 2?
The Kamyab Jawan application status can be tracked using the online portal.
kamyab jawan program verification phase 2?
The Kamyab Jawan program loan application form online registration is verified by NADRA once they are submitted. An SMS message is sent to the applicants’ post verification of their application. The SMS would contain a confirmation of the application submission, details of the selected bank, and the assigned branches. Verifications need to be done for the following;
- Verification of banks through their telecom services.
- Credit history for the applicant would be verified through SBP.
- The applicant would have to undergo physical verification.
- Credential verification by NADRA
- There would be an analysis run for determining the scope of business the applicant wishes to create. This analysis would be followed by a credit call by the bank for a risk analysis discussion with the applicant.
kamyab jawan program last date to apply 2021?
The last date for applying in the Kamyab Jawan program loan application form online registration program is 17th October 2021.
kamyab jawan helpline
The 24/7 toll-free number is 021-111 265 265 for all those who have doubts or complaints about the scheme.