Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan anna yojana eligibility
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana eligibility is given below:
- Families living Below Poverty Line and holding Antyodaya Yojana (AAY) ration cards and Priority Households (PHH) are eligible for the scheme.
- AAY will be identified by the States/UTs according to the Central Government norms while PHH will be identified by the State Government & UT Administrations as per their own set criteria.
- HIV-positive individuals from BPL families will be eligible.
- All Primitive tribal families and households will be eligible.
- Households & families as well as individuals from the category of widows, terminally ill people, disabled and senior citizens.
- Agricultural laborers without land, marginal farmers, weavers, cobblers, blacksmiths, tanners, potters, artisans, carpenters, rickshaw pullers, slum dwellers, fruit & flower sellers, rag pickers, etc have Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana eligibility.
- Apply online for The scheme easily.
Garib Kalyan Yojana Benefits
The major benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana are given below:
- For ration cardholders, up to 5 kg ration will be given free of cost every month.
- Under the same scheme, frontline healthcare corona warriors including doctors, nurses, ward boys, ASHA workers, paramedics, technicians, and other staff like Safai Karamcharis will be given an insurance coverage of up to Rs. 50 lakhs. About 22 lakh health workers were covered under this scheme.
- Farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana will receive a stipend of Rs. 2000 sent in the first week of April.
- Jan Dhan Yojana beneficiaries will receive Rs. 500 for the next three months.
- Widows, poor citizens, disabled, and senior citizens will be given Rs. 1000 for the next three months.
- Free Gas cylinders will be given for the next three months under the Ujjawala Yojana.
- SHGs will receive an extra 10 lakhs collateral loan.
- Construction workers will benefit from the release of 31000 crores.
- Employees having salaries less than Rs. 15,000 per month in businesses with less than 100 workers will receive 24% of their monthly income into their PF accounts for the next three months.
- The wages for MNREGA workers have been increased by Rs. 20 which has seemingly benefitted 13.62 crore, Indian families.
Beneficiaries are receiving cash benefits via Direct Debit Transfer. The government has to bear an additional 90,000 crores for extending the PMGKY scheme this year.
The requirements are quite simple:
- Applicants have to open a Jan Dhan Account in any RBI authorized Indian bank.
- They need to provide income documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card