How to download the Discovery plus on LG Smart TV?
Discovery Plus is a favorite with all age groups for those who don’t love learning new stuff. With the new provisions, you can watch Discovery Plus on LG Smart TV.
However, downloading the Discovery Plus on LG Smart TV is not directly possible. You would need to install it on your TV first before you attempt downloading it.
How do I install Discovery Plus on my LG Smart TV?
To watch content using Discovery Plus on your LG Smart TV, you will have to set up an external streaming device for which you will need a subscription plan.
You will have to abide by a few instructions to ensure setting up the Discovery Plus on your LG Smart TV.
- You have to open the official website of Discovery Plus on the browser.
- Start your free trial by clicking on the button that prompts you to click it for beginning the trial period.
- Select a plan out of the two and then fill in the billing details which would include your name, card number, CVV number, and other required information.
- Once the card is updated, click on the okay tab to get the subscription plan.
- Next, easily install the app on your iPhone from the app store, or for the Android device click on the Google Play Store.
How to watch Discovery plus on LG Smart TV?
Discovery Plus is available on almost all operating systems except Native IG television which runs on the Web operating system. If you want to watch Discovery Plus on your LG Smart TV, follow the below sequence of steps to install it.
- Once you have downloaded it, log in to the app using the username and password.
- Connect the Smartphone and TV network over a similar Wi-Fi network. Do not attempt skipping this step and do not try to connect both types of equipment to different Wi-Fi networks, it can be real trouble for Airplay and external Chromecast services.
- Click on the screencast icon and try playing the content in your app.
- Look for LG Smart TV and choose it to watch the content videos.
How to get discovery plus on LG Smart TV?
To get Discovery Plus to search the Home tab after you have taken up a subscription.
- Next, through the Home Screen, navigate to the apps, then from the search field, try out the app.
- To include the app to your TV add it to home by selecting the tab. Now download and install it.
- Lastly, open the Discovery app and follow the onscreen prompts after logging in.
Can you add apps to LG Smart TV?
You can upload apps through Netcast and WebOS platforms.
The below steps guide you to download the apps through Netcast and if you wish to download the app from WebOS you can try doing it with slightly different steps in place.
– From the Home button, search for the Premium apps and then choose the ones you want to load.
– Open the app you would like to load and then sign in if there is a requirement of the app to do so.