How to change country in Play Store without credit card?
If you are wondering how to change country region in Play Store then here’s how to do it:
- First and foremost, go to the Settings option of Play Store.
- Under the Payments section, you have to click on the Edit icon.
- Then, click on the “Create new profile” option in the prompt that appears.
- Further, click on Continue.
- Next, you will get a drop-down list from where you can choose the Country.
- Lastly, you have to enter the address and click on Submit.
- Ultimately, you can close the payments account associated with the previous location.
How to change country in Android phone?
You can change the country in the Play Store only once a year. In order to change the country, you have to be located in the country and adda payment method from the new country. Here are the steps to change country:
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your phone and click on the profile icon.
- Then, go to the General section under the Settings option.
- From there navigate to the “Account and device preferences” and then to “Country and profiles.”
- Further, choose the country from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen prompts to complete adding the payment method for the chosen country.
It may take 48 hours to update the new country and payment method.
How to change country in Google Play Store using VPN?
You can change the country in Google Play Store with the help of a VPN if you are not physically located in the country. You can switch on your VPN and then set it to the country of your choice which you want to update in Play Store. Then, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to change the country and add a new payment method for the new country.
You might have to wait for two days before the update happens and you will also need to close and delete the previous payment method. You may also take a note that when you change the country and add a new payment method, then you will lose access to the Google Play balance associated with the previous account and also to some books, movies, games, and apps of the previous account.
Unable to change country in Play Store solution?
If you are unable to change Google account country, then you can try the following fixes:
- Clear Play Store cache and data
- Go through the limitations imposed from Google’s official support page.
- Update Play Store
- Troubleshoot existing payment profiles from the app.
- Remove payment method.