What is BPI Online Banking App?
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) has over 800 branches located in the Philippine archipelago and overseas like in Hong Kong, and Europe. The online banking site came up in 2018 called the BPI Online Beta followed by the launch of the BPI mobile banking app.
The BPI mobile banking app has a minimalist and intuitive interface. The one-time PIN feature ensures that people’s BPI bank account is safe and secure. Security is further enhanced with Fingerprint & Face ID login.
With the QR code feature, the BPI mobile banking app allows quicker funds transfer and its one prepaid reloading hub further eases the life of its customers.
Ultimately, the BPI mobile app lets customers get a 360-degree view of their accounts available just at their fingertips.
How to Apply for BPI online banking with app?
Users can install the BPI online Banking App and register on its website as follows:
- Navigate to the BPI website and click on the “Register Now” button.
- You would be redirected to a new page where you need to select the type of BPI account you are registering for and then you will need to further select your location on another new page.
- After this, you would be needed to accept the T&C and then provide necessary account details like the account number, account type, etc.
- Further, you can fill the online registration form and then click the “Submit” button.
How to do Online banking in BPI?
Once users have downloaded the BPI online banking application, they can then register/login into the app and do the following:
- Viewing account details and bank statements.
- Paying bills online to more than 600 merchants.
- Facilitating bank-to-bank transfers.
- Generate your own QR code and beep QR ticket.
How to Enroll in BPI mobile app?
Users can enroll into the following accounts with BPI’s online service and they are:
- ATM (BPI Direct Deposit)
- Passbook (BPI Family Savings Deposit Account)
- BPI Europe account
- BPI Credit Card account
- Debit Mastercard.
How to Download & Install BPI Banking App?
The BPI Banking app can be downloaded on Android smartphone as per the below steps:
- Users can download the application from Play Store and install it on their smartphone.
For iOS/iPhone Users
The BPI App can be downloaded on iPhone as per the below steps:
- The app is available on the App Store. Users can click on the Get App button and then enter the passcode to initiate the installation of the app on the iOS device.
Does BPI have online banking?
Yes, BPI has an online banking facility which can be accessed by customers via its website and also through the mobile banking app.
Is BPI online banking free?
Yes, the BPI mobile banking app is free to use but the app requires an active internet connection to run.
App NOT working solution
If the BPI online banking app is not working, then users can do the following:
- Check their internet connectivity.
- Clear the cache files of their smartphones.
- Other than this, they can just log off from the application.
- Apart from this, they can restart their phones.
- Ultimately, they can try installing the app again after uninstalling it previously.