A lot of Americans use Cash App actively for day-to-day transactions. And when you use a platform so actively you meet a lot of not-so-good people from whom you want to cut off connections. As far as Facebook and WhatsApp are concerned, blocking and unblocking someone is quite easy and feels like fun there but the same can be a tough chore on Cash App.
If you have blocked someone in the past but have resolved the issue and want them back in your cash app contacts, then this blog is a golden opportunity for you.
How to Unblock Someone on Cash App on an iPhone?
You can unblock anyone on cash up using your iPhone device by following the steps below.
- Assuming you already have the cash app on your phone. If not, you can install it from the app store and log in.
- Go to the transaction activity tab that you can find on the green home screen.
- You need to scroll and find out the accounts which you have blocked and now you expect to get them back.
- The numbers that you have blocked will appear in light gray color. If you cannot find your contacts you can type their name on the search box and find them instantly.
- As soon as you click on the blocked number or contact, you land on a different page. Click on the More Options icon.
- Here you can see three black dots on the top right portion of the page. Click on it and proceed.
- Finally, a new pop-up appears in which one of the options is to Unblock the person. You can click on it to unrestrict the account.
Also Check:- How to Block Someone on Cash App Step by Step Complete Guide?
How to unblock contacts on Cash App?
- First, open your cash app account.
- Then tap on the transaction history and select the person you want back.
- Next, you will see three dots in the top right corner. Click on it to open block and unblock options.
- Tap on unblock and it will instantly unblock the person.
In case you want to see whom you have blocked, simply go to the homepage and scroll down. You will see the Blocking option which further shows the names of the people you have blocked in the past. If you want them back, you can click on the Unblock button present right beside their profile name. Finally, press Confirm on the pop-up page.
How to unblock merchants on Cash App?
You can unblock merchants on the cash app by following a few steps. You can unblock one or multiple individuals one by one.
- Click on the cash app icon on your phone and land on the home screen.
- Navigate to the Activity tab.
- Type and select their name.
- Scroll down to get unblock option.
- Select Unblock and you’re done!
Can I unblock someone on Cash App?
You can easily unblock someone on the cash app. Whether you’re using Android or iPhone, the process of unblocking is the same in both of them. If you want to block someone again, the process needs to be followed, and only click the block option at the end.