what is mychevrolet mobile app?
The myChevrolet mobile app is devised for sending commands remotely to a vehicle. But it must be properly synced with your smartphone. With the help of the app, you can control the vehicle in no time, starting from switching it on to turning the engine down. Even viewing the billing history, creating service equipment, and also viewing them is cheesy.
Issuing remote commands not just from the outside but from the inside is also possible. While inside it, the app allows one to check fuel, battery charge, and other functionalities.
The myChevrolet app also houses a feature that lets you explore the marketplace. Checking dining places, restaurants, nearby hotels, gas stations, shopping complexes happens easily with the app.
Additionally, you can redeem rewards at your convenience easily.
How to mychevrolet app remote start a car?
The app houses a feature called the remote access plan. But to avail of the services assigned to this feature, you must be a premium member. Once you have purchased a plan that allows you to access the remote access plan, you need to install the remote vehicle starter system in the car.
This would open you up to a lot of remote command features like;
- Unlocking and locking your car remotely.
- Gearing up the vehicle or bringing it to a stop with the remote command.
- Honking, flashing the headlights.
- Liftgate unlocking can also be done using the app.
How to use the mychevrolet app?
To use the myChevrolet app, you will first need to download it on your Android or iOS device.
- Once the app is on your phone, create an account with the myChevrolet app.
- Use the email ID you have added at the Owner’s center.
- Next sign in to use the app.
- First-time sign-in will guide you through the different functionalities of the app.
- You can use the free plan or subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan.
- Once subscribed, you would be able to unlock all features that come with the plan.
- Start using them as per your requirement making your driving experience smooth.
How to locate vehicle with mychevrolet app?
With the location detection feature on the myChevrolet app, these are a few functionalities you can unlock.
- The map feature would allow you to locate the car on it.
- When the car is in motion you can detect its direction from the arrow pointer.
- When the car is just a few steps away from you, the map will read it for you.
- Sending messages to your loved ones using the app is easy every time the car has reached its destination.
- With the help of the app, you can set and share alerts to incorporate arrivals and departures.
- Boundary alerts can be created with the help of the app.
- The app is easy to zoom, anytime you have trouble identifying the distances.
How to download mychevrolet app on android, iphone?
Download the app from Google Playstore for your Android devices.
Similarly, download the app from the Apple AppStore for your iOS and iPad devices.
Why mychevrolet app not working?
Cache in your system might be prohibiting the myChevrolet app from working.
Not working Solution?
- Clear cache and reboot the system to help the app work.
- Force-stop the app and restart it again to make it work.
Can I use mychevrolet app on two phones?
The free version does not work on two phones simultaneously but the paid version does
mychevrolet app cost?
You’d need an active on-star plan. The premium version costs $14.99 every month.
can i use mychevrolet app without onstar?
You cannot use the app alone with an on-star plan. You will have to team it with the myChevrolet app’s subscription.