Deleting Bitmoji from the Snapchat account is easy.
How to delete Bitmoji on Snapchat?
- Click on the Bitmoji from the upper left side of the Snapchat app.
- Quickly zap through the settings option.
- Click on ‘unlink your Bitmoji’ located below on the screen.
- Click on the confirmation tab to enable unlinking of the Bitmoji app.
How to delete Bitmoji outfits on Snapchat?
Deleting a particular item from Bitmoji can be done easily when the item is not used in any outfit in the following way.
- Open the clothing items from your closet section.
- Press the dustbin icon and then click on the delete clothing option from the pop-up.
- It would be deleted in a second from your closet.
- When used in a few outfits, you will have to first delete the item from those outfits. Only then you can repeat the process as mentioned above for deleting it from your closet.
- Click on the view usage option after clicking on the dustbin.
- Now choose all those outfits in which you have used the clothing item.
- Delete the outfits you have created for this item from the gridlines.
- If you wish to edit them and not delete them, click on the thumbnail icon to click on edit.
- Once the alteration or substitution of clothing takes place, you will now need to delete the clothing item from the closet.
How to delete your Bitmoji on Snapchat 2021?
There are two ways- one is to remove Bitmoji from Snapchat and another is to remove it from the app.
- Click on the Settings option after opening the Bitmoji icon.
- From the My Account section, choose to unlink Bitmoji.
- From the next section, unlink the Bitmoji from the lower section of the app.
- Choose unlink from the pop-up.
To remove Bitmoji from the Snapchat app you will need to follow the process as mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app, from the Settings, click on My Data.
- Choose Reset Avatar icon.
- Click OK to confirm
How to cancel Bitmoji on Snapchat?
The Settings section of the Bitmoji app located in the upper right-hand corner needs to be tapped.
- From My Data and then click on delete the account.
- From the pop-up click on delete the account.
How to remove friends Bitmoji from Snapchat?
You can either delete or block your contact. To delete a contact:
- Click on the three dots from the upper right section of the app.
- Now tap on delete to temporarily remove your friend.
- If you want to remove your friend permanently, click on the Block option instead.
How to remove Bitmoji on Snapchat notifications?
On your Snapchat profile, move to the Bitmoji option.
- Click then on the Settings option.
- From the My Account section, click on the Notification option.
- Uncheck Bitmoji notification option to remove Bitmoji from Snapchat notification.
Can you delete Bitmoji app and still have it on Snapchat?
No, if you delete the Bitmoji account, it would be fully deleted from everywhere.