Boost is a feature available on the cash app which lets you earn money whenever you use the cash card with coffee shops, hotels, restaurants, and other merchants.
Depending on their availability, users can even boost their Amazon payments or bitcoin transactions with the cash card. You can even boost online orders with a cash card. Some boosts are available to be used multiple times or some can be used only once.
How does the Cash app boost work?
If users already have a cash card, go through the given steps below to begin earning.
Step 1:- Click on the cash card icon on your home screen.
Step 2:- Click the “save with boost” tab.
Step 3:- Select a ‘boost’ option.
Step 4:- Click on the “add boost” button.
Step 5:- Once users have added the boost option, that very moment users can start saving.
Also Read:- How to set up a Cash app account?
Few points to remember-
– You only have the option to use one boost at a time, however, users can always swap the boosts as often as they want.
– Boosts expire when new boosts are tried by the company.
– Users can always learn more about a certain boost by clicking on it.
– If you applied a boost to a certain purchase and did not receive the discount on it, submit the purchase order to the cash app team for review.
– If users have a boost option on a certain category then from the list, users would need to shop for that category to avail of the discount.
How to use cash app boost on doordash?
Users can boost their cash app card on doordash too using the following steps;
– Add a sufficient amount to your cash app account for the order
– Check for the Doordash offer. If it says 99% then users can avail of the boost, however, if it says 20%, 10%, or 5% then you won’t be able to boost your order.
– Once you have placed the order with the boost option activated, you would be seeing a small deduction from your account but most of your balance would still be there.
– Users won’t any longer see the boost option once they have used it.
– It automatically takes a little while for the transaction to appear in your history section.
– You’ll also receive an e-mail from the doordash team on the same.
Also Read- How to delete Cash app account?
Cash app boost list
Usually, the boost list gets updated every few days. Where some boosts expire others are added. So, users might have to refer to a certain boost list regularly.
Every offer enlists their preferences on the list. So, users might have to refer to the list to see if they are a good fit.
For now, the boost list includes the following,
- – Shake shack
- – Doordash
- – Flight Club
- – Goat
- – Chick-fil-A
- – Burger King
- – Lyft
- – Play station’s network
- – Domino’s
- – Polo Tropical
- – Miller’s Ace House
- – Any Purchase