- What is polaris bank transfer code?
The Polaris bank USSD code is *833#. Opening accounts, purchasing airtimes, transferring funds, and paying bills are possible with the Polaris bank transfer code easily.
How to register polaris bank transfer code?
Here’s the process;
- Dial *833# from the mobile number registered with the Polaris Bank.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for including the account number.
- Enter a PIN that has to be a four-digit number.
- Your balance would be displayed as soon as you log in every time.
How to activate polaris transfer code?
Verify your phone number, register your services, confirm your registration to activate the Polaris transfer code.
How to transfer money from polaris bank to another bank?
Do you wish to know, how to transfer money from the Polaris bank code?
Transferring money with Polaris bank is just these steps away.
- Use the code to transfer money from Polaris bank you need to use the following sequence: *833*Amount*Account Number#.
- Select the bank account to which you can transfer the money.
- Cross check with the name of the account and then select the account from which the transfer has to happen.
- Enter your PIN number to authorize any transaction you’re making.
How to increase my transfer limit on Polaris Bank app?
Daily one can transact N500,000 by default. To increase the transaction limit, you have to pay a one-time indemnity on Vulte. Enter the token and PIN details and transact above N500,000.
How to get polaris bank transfer pin?
If you wish to get or change the Polaris bank transfer PIN, you need to follow the below steps.
- From the automatic menu, dial *833# from the registered number and then select 9 or *.
- Click next on the Send tab.
- Now, change the PIN by selecting the first option.
- Select your Account number, enter your current PIN in the old PIN field.
- Send the message and enter the new PIN in the ‘new PIN’ field.
- Finally re-enter the PIN again to cross-verify.
How to check balance on Polaris Bank using Smartcode?
Do these steps to check the balance using Smart code on the Polaris bank.
- Dial *833*6# from the registered number.
- Follow on-screen prompts to enter the account number.
- Further, validate with your PIN to check balance.
How to deactivate polaris bank transfer code?
- Simply dial *901*911# from the registered line or any other number.
- Input the registered number.
- Click on deactivate the USSD code automatically.