When you use the Cash App on your phone then you can keep it logged in but when you use other’s devices or you have lost your device then it’s mandatory to log out of the device. This is because the app contains all the necessary details of your account and giving someone else its access may lead to zero balance overnight. It would be worse than a nightmare.
Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with this problem anymore because now we have brought you the solution that works in seconds. All you need is to log out of the device which you don’t want to use or you can log out of all the devices if you can’t access that phone.
How to log out of Cash App on iPhone?
When you are using the cash app on your iPhone, logging out becomes as easy as you were doing on Android devices.
Simply go to the profile icon on the app’s green-colored home screen. It will show you the option of Sign Out. Click on it to instantly sign out of the cash app account from the mentioned device.
Also Check:- How to Cash App login with Cashtag Online Complete Guide?
How to log out of Cash App on android?
You can log out of the cash app using your Android device by the following steps.
- First, install and open the cash app on the device you’re holding.
- Next, go to the Profile Icon which you can find on the main home screen.
- On the same page, you will get the Sign Out option. Tap on it to continue.
- As a final step, you need to click confirm for the confirmation of the process.
It will log you out of the cash app account on your Android device.
Also Check:- How to login to cash app without phone number?
How to log out of Cash App from all devices?
If your phone is lost or you can’t track how many devices you have installed and used it, then the best option is to log out of all the devices. It will ensure that no one else except you can access your account and misuse your funds.
- Go to your profile page by clicking on the human in a circle symbol.
- It presents the Privacy option. Click on it to scroll.
- Tap on change PIN.
- In the next step, you will get an OTP on your phone.
- Copy this OTP and paste it on the new page where it is required.
- Confirm the PIN and move to the new password page.
- Now you have to enter the new password that you want to set and then click on Confirm.
Finally, you will have a new password for your account and this process will automatically sign out of the cash app account from all the devices where you have been signed in.
How to log back into Cash App?
After signing out of the cash app you can lock back into it by entering the new details like the changed password. If you do not enter your new password, you won’t be able to sign in. However, you can reset your password and log back into your account if you have the linked phone number or email address nearby. In case you are unable to sign in even after putting in the right credentials, it’s time to contact cash app customer support where the executive will help you.
Can you be logged in to Cash App on two devices?
Yes, you can log in to two devices or more than two devices at a time. There is no limit to it.
Why can't I sign my Cash App on another device?
You won’t be able to sign in to your cash app account on another device if you have got these problems…
- The cash app you are using is not the official one.
- Your device is running on a VPN mode.
- You might be putting in the old or wrong password.
- Cash App server is down
- The app you are using is outdated.
Try checking these issues and correct them. Then you will be able to sign in to your account.