How to use Cash app for kids?
Cash app for kids is a new feature for those who love using the Cash app. From now on, children who are 13-year-old and above can use the Cash app almost like normal. It includes cash transactions that allow sending and receiving money, owning a Cash card, making direct deposits and using the Boost feature of the app. Earlier, one had to be 18-year-old to own a Cash app account, but not anymore.
However, the monetary transactions can be tracked by a legal guardian or parent whose approval is mandatory to own an account.
How to get Cash card for kids?
To get a Cash card for kids, one has to first-of-all create an account with the Cash app. After creating an account, one needs to either request a Cash card or transact money from the stored balance.
- To send money, use the following steps;
- Open the Cash app, confirm funds, add the amount and click on the Pay option.
- Add the email address, $Cashtag, and phone number.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Finally, click on the Pay option.
You will need to add additional information about your guardian or parents like their name, email address, phone number, and $Cashtag.
- Request a Cashcard
- From the Cash card home screen, press the Cash card button.
- Choose your Cash card type and add your birth date and name.
- Add your parent/guardian’s name and click on the Send tab.
The parent needs to approve the request, and these are the steps you must follow.
- Click on the Cash app home screen’s Activity tab.
- From the option, on-request for approval, click on the View tab.
- Check the terms and conditions and then click on the Approve button.
Can a kid use Cash app?
Yes, a kid can use Cash app if they are 13+ years old.
Can I get a Cash app card for kids?
Yes, you can get a Cash app card for your kids if they are 13+ years old and above.
Can a kid have a Cash app account?
Yes, a kid between 13 years to 17 years can have a Cash app account.
If you are away from your child or have some emergency, you can give a Cash card to your child. Go through this article to learn how easily you can get a Cash app account for your child.