Canara DiYA app is the online banking application of Canara Bank. DiYA stands for Digitally Your Account. This app helps people to open a savings account with zero balance through Canara Diya online account opening process online in a hassle-free environment.
What is Canara DiYA app?
The Canara Bank app includes the online account opening facility, instant account opening processing, opening an account without a PAN card, transferring money, availing cheque books, debit cards, and a lot more.
Things you Should Know before Proceeding
- Savings account opened with the Canara Diya app requires a minimum account balance of Rs. 1000 for city customers and Rs. 500 for customers residing in semi-urban areas and villages.
- Customers can open the account without the PAN card and thus customers can open the account in five minutes from any part of the country in a paperless and formless manner. Individuals can also choose a branch of their choice.
- Since the account is opened with an e-KYC, therefore, account holders can only maintain an account balance of Rs. 1 lakh and cannot transact more than Rs. 2 lakhs in one financial year.
How to Canara Diya online account Opening zero balance?
You can open the Canara Bank zero balance account with the help of the Canara DiYA app in less than 5 minutes without having to stand in long queues and facing many hassles.
To open a savings account in Canara Bank, you need Aadhar Card and PAN card. If you don’t have a PAN card, then also you can open an account with the Canara Bank DiYA app.
How to open Canara Bank account with app?
Canara DiYA online account opening zero balance is possible via the official Canara app.
- You need to first of all download the Canara DiYA app on your smartphone or open the app through the web browser.
- You need to click the “I think I’m seeing you for the 1st time” option if this is your first time with Canara Bank.
- Prior to that, you need to enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number, and agree with the T&C.
- Then, you can click the “Verify” option to proceed further. You can also accept the FATCA declaration.
- After this, enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- You can now fill the online account opening form where your basic details will be auto-fetched from your Aadhar database.
- You will further need to provide your PAN card number. Here if you don’t have a PAN card, then you can proceed without it too. You can also choose to enter your Passport details, Voter Card number, etc.
- Finally, you can select the services you need like debit card, net banking, mobile banking, email statements, select nominees, branch, etc.
- In the last step, you can enter your email ID, alternate mobile number, and hit the “Open Account” button.
Canara DiYA online account process?
You can refer to the above steps to understand what is the Canara DiYA online account opening process. The Canara Bank account opening online link is provided here for your ease.
How to Canara app download for Android?
You can directly go to the Google Play Store to install the Canara DiYA app on your Android smartphone.
How to Canara app Download for PC?
To get the Canara app for PC, you can use the Memuplay Emulator. You can download the Memuplay emulator app first on your PC from its official website. Then, you can search the Canara DiYA app in the Memuplay emulator environment and finally install it.