G shala app: The Gujarat Student Holistic Adaptive Learning app is an app containing content for students of Std 1 to 12. It is embedded with the Learning Management System (LMS). The development of such an app was undertaken by the Gujarat Council of Secondary Education (GCSE) and has used the Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) syllabus.
There are instructor-led courses, self-learning, and self-assessment options, and also has virtual simulation options in the app.
G shala App Features
These are the several features of the G-Shala learning app.
- G-Shala learning app is for students studying between classes 1 to 12.
- It is also great for those who are searching for jobs. The site posts many vacancies occasionally.
- G-Shala apk is available for download for free.
- There are no malware or bug issues with the app.
How to Download G Shala app on Android?
The G-shala app is available for download from the Google Playstore.
All you need to do is install the app on your device.
To download the app from the third-party apk stores, you will need to go to the Menu Settings. From there turn to the Security options and then check the box which allows you to download the app from unknown sources.
How to Login & Register To G Shala App?
To register in the G Shala app, this is how you must proceed.
- Download the G Shala app, then open the app
- On opening, you will be taken to the login page. But since you’re new to it, you will have to click on the sign up button given below.
- Now you must add your data and you need to click on one of the two options given here- the teacher and the student tab. Tell the app, if you’re a student or a teacher.
- Fill in the student details with the 10 digits which serve as your student ID. The ID can be obtained from the student’s portal easily.
- Click on the blue colored tab called get details which will help auto-fill in all the details that come with your ID.
- Next, fill in your father’s mobile number, create a password of your own choice, and again repeat the password in the next section.
- Now, click on the signup option. Verify the image verification to prove you’re not a bot.
Your registration process is complete with these steps and your account is ready to sign you in.
How to Login?
Teachers and students have slightly different ways of login.
- For students
To login each time, you can either add your user ID or the mobile number you have submitted to it.
Incorporate the password and then click on the login button.
- For teachers
Use your special Teacher’s ID to log in.
The password you generated when registering needs to be used here.
How to Install G Shala app on Laptop/Pc?
- To download G Shala app on your laptop/PC, you can download any of the Android emulators.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, you will need to enter its environment.
- From there move on to the Google Playstore.
- Install the app on your laptop or PC.
Can I use The App online?
You can use the following G Shala online browser link. You can use this browser online for your necessities.