What is New BHIM PNB UPI app?
Punjab National Bank offers a New BHIM PNB UPI app for its customers for ease of making digital payments safely and securely. Customers can download the app on their smartphones and register with the bank.
They can also link other bank accounts to the new BHIM app. This way they can manage all their bank accounts on a single platform. With this app, customers can pay and collect money from their contacts.
The app requires the Virtual Payments Address (VPA) of the payee to transact money. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has introduced the UPI interface that is directly monitored by the RBI.
- Users can create their bank account, user profile, add payment address, generate a PIN, authenticate and authorize payments.
- They can initiate pay requests, collect payments, and collect request approval.
- Besides this, the new BHIM UPI app of PNB can also help manage third-party address book, virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI, and support 2nd, 3rd, and 4th party models of NPCI-UPI.
How to USE New BHIM PNB app?
Once you have downloaded the app, then you need to register on the app with the help of the following steps:
How to Bhim PNB Register:
- Hit the “click me” option to authenticate your registered mobile number.
- After providing the OTP, you have to enable the GPS Settings.
- Then, you have to select the “OK” option under “Info.”
- Further, you have to enter all relevant details like name, email, DOB, and then select a VPA.
- You will then need to set up a six-digit password.
- Once you submit the details, the registration will be confirmed subsequently.
How to Transfer money:
- First login to the app with the login pin.
- Then, click the “Pay” button and choose the bank account from where money needs to be transferred.
- Then, choose the payee VPA.
- You can add appropriate remarks.
- Finally, enter the amount you want to pay and click the “Pay” button.
- You will be asked to confirm the m-PIN, post which you can click the “Submit” button.
How to BHIM PNB UPI app download?
You can download the BHIM UPI app from Google Play Store by clicking the download link given here.
For iOS users, they can use the PNB One app to access the UPI transfers option. They can go to the App Store, click on Get app, provide their Apple passcode, and then download the app instantly.
PNB BHIM App Transaction Limit?
The maximum limit per UPI transaction via the PNB BHIM app is Rs. 1 Lakh. The maximum number of transactions one can carry out in a day is 5.
How to contact BHIM app customer care?
You can reach out to the customer care division of Punjab National Bank on:
|Toll free numbers –||18001802222, 18001032222|
|Tolled number –||0120-2490000|
|Email –||[email protected]|
Is BHIM app safe?
Yes, the PNB BHIM UPI app is safe and genuine. It can be used on smartphones without facing any scrupulous issues.