What is the Korona sertifikat app?
The corona certificate app is used to verify you’re vaccinated and that you’re immune to the disease and also displays the results for a negative corona test.
It is contributing to the reopening of the societies once again. The certificate is being especially required when crossing the Norwegian border. For domestic use, Covid certificates are being prepared for the Stage III reopening plan put forth by the government.
The corona certificate app is serving an immensely beneficial role and is providing people with a safe and secure option to display their information as and when required. Further, it is helping people who have either lost their corona vaccination certificates or are often missing them from carrying around with them.
How to download korona sertifikat app?
To download the korona sertifikat app, one needs to visit the Google Play Store Norway and need to install the app.
The app takes some time to download and then once downloaded you can easily register with the app to further use it.
Also Check:- How to Use Digital impfpass App Germany
How to use the korona sertifikat app?
Users need to be 16 years of age and above to be able to use the app.
- The app needs registration from your end. Enter details connecting it with your Corona details from the Norwegian Immunization Register and it requires a national ID number or a D-number.
- If you do not see your vaccination details make sure you wait for some more time since it takes a little while to add up the test results on the site.
- Once you open the app, and your details are in, all you have to do is flash it wherever it is required.
- The app is user-friendly and barely takes time to log in to the user.
- The app is connected to the National vaccination registry of the Norwegian Registration center.
- The app also shows the test results for Covid-19 if the test is taken within the last seven days.
- The app can display your corona profile and would also display the way one has immunity from corona- either vaccination or if one contracted corona during that period.
Is it safe?
Using the app is easy, safe, and secure. Results are 100% verified with the authority and to prevent tampering of any data, the authorities take optimum care to ensure there is no leakage of data or any kind of tampering with the app.
Users who benefitted from using this site have given collective reviews about the app. Most people have expressed the ways they have benefitted from using the app and some others have liked the way the app is built.
Overall, there are no ways the app has received any major complaints and people are also eager to obtain their Corona passports which are being planned to be issued soon by the Norwegian authorities.